Analog Multiplier 4Bit 500MHz 8-Pin PDIP N Tube
Richiesta di offerta
AD834JNZ Dettagli del prodotto
The AD834JNZ is a monolithic, laser-trimmed four-quadrant analog multiplier intended for use in high frequency applications, with a transconductance bandwidth (RL = 50 Ω) in excess of 500 MHz from either of the differential voltage inputs. In multiplier modes, the typical total full-scale error is 0.5%, dependent on the application mode and the external circuitry. Performance is relatively insensitive to temperature and supply variations due to the use of stable biasing based on a band gap reference generator and other design features.
To preserve the full bandwidth potential of the high speed bipolar process used to fabricate the AD834, the outputs appear as a differential pair of currents at open collectors. To provide a single-ended ground referenced voltage output, some form of external current-to-voltage conversion is needed. This may take the form of a wideband transformer, balun, or active circuitry such as an op amp. In some applications (such as power measurement), the subsequent signal processing may not need to have high bandwidth.
The transfer function is accurately trimmed such that when X = Y = ±1 V, the differential output is ±4 mA. This absolute calibration allows the outputs of two or more AD834JNZ devices to be summed with precisely equal weighting, independent of the accuracy of the load circuit. The AD834J, available in 8-lead PDIP and plastic SOIC packages, is specified over the commercial temperature range of 0°C to 70°C.
The AD834A is also available in 8-lead CERDIP and plastic SOIC packages operating over the industrial temperature range of −40°C to +85°C. The AD834SQ/883B, available in an 8-leadCERDIP, operates over the military temperature range of −55°C to +125°C. S-grade chips are also available.
Two application notes featuring the AD834JNZ (AN-212 and AN-216) can be found at www.analog.com. For additional applications circuits, consult the AD811 data sheet.
DC to >500 MHz operation
Differential ±1 V full-scale inputs
Differential ±4 mA full-scale output current
Low distortion (≤0.05% for 0 dBm input)
Supply voltages from ±4 V to ±9 V
Low power (280 mW typical at VS = ±5 V)
High speed real time computation
Wideband modulation and gain control
Signal correlation and RF power measurement
Voltage controlled filters and oscillators
Linear keyers for high resolution television
Wideband true RMS
- DC to >500 MHz operation
- Differential ±1 V full-scale inputs
- Differential ±4 mA full-scale output current
- Low distortion (≤0.05% for 0 dBm input)
- Supply voltages from ±4 V to ±9 V
- Low power (280 mW typical at VS = ±5 V)
- Operating Supply Voltage
- 4 V to 9 V
- Maximum Operating Temperature
- + 70
- Minimum Operating Temperature
- 0 C
- Mounting Style
- Through Hole
- Package / Case
- Input Voltage
- 1 V
- Maximum Power Dissipation
- 500 mW
- Number of Circuits
- Output Current
- 4 mA
- Output Voltage
- 4.75 V to 9 V
- Factory Pack Quantity
- Supply Current
- 28 mA
AD834 Technical Documentation/Data sheet
AD834JNZ Related speciale
Ratings and Reviews (1)
- 5 / 5
- 5 Stars 100%
- 4 Stars 0%
- 3 Stars 0%
- 2 Stars 0%
- 1 Stars 0%
пришли быстро спасибо продавцу
Estimated Delivery Time: Feb 04 - Feb 09 days (choose Expedited at checkout).
Spedizione & Pagamento
- Tipo di spedizione
- Tassa della nave
- Lead Time
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $20.00-$40.00 (0.50 KG)
- 3-7 days
- $20.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$65.00 (0.50 KG)
- 2-5 days
- $25.00-$45.00 (0.50 KG)
- 5-14 days
- REGISTERED AIR MAIL
- $2.00-$3.00 (0.10 KG)
- 7-30 days
Processing Time：Shipping fee depend on different zone and country.
- Condizioni di pagamento
- Fee mano
- Wire Transfer
- charge US$30.00 banking fee.
- charge 4.0% service fee.
- Credit Card
- charge 3.5% service fee.
- Western Union
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
- Money Gram
- charge US$0.00 banking fee.
Forniamo prodotti di alta qualità, un servizio attento e post-vendita di garanzia
Abbiamo ricca di prodotti, in grado di soddisfare le diverse esigenze.
Quantità di ordine minimo comincia da 1pcs.
Più basso tassa di spedizione internazionale parte da US $ 2,00.
90 giorni di garanzia di qualità per tutti i prodotti.
Step2: Vacuum Packaging
Step3: Anti-Static Bag
Step4: Individual Packaging
Step5: Packaging Boxes
Step6: Bar-Code Shipping Tag
All the products will packing in anti-staticbag. Ship with ESD antistatic protection.
Outside ESD packing’s lable will use ourcompany’s information: Part Mumber, Brand and Quantity.
We will inspect all the goods before shipment,ensure all the products at good condition and ensure the parts are new originalmatch datasheet.
After all the goods are ensure no problems afterpacking, we will packing safely and send by global express. It exhibitsexcellent puncture and tear resistance along with good seal integrity.
1.We provide 90 days warranty.
2.If some of the items you received aren't of perfect quality, we would resiponsibly arrange your refund or replacement. But the items must remain their orginal condition.
- Q: How does Jotrin guarantee that AD834JNZ is the original manufacturer or agent of AD?
- We have a professional business development department to strictly test and verify the qualifications of AD original manufacturers and agents. All AD suppliers must pass the qualification review before they can publish their AD834JNZ devices; we pay more attention to the channels and quality of AD834JNZ products than any other customer. We strictly implement supplier audits, so you can purchase with confidence.
- Q: How to find the detailed information of AD834JNZ chips? Including AD original factory information, Analog Functions ; Analog Multipliers & Dividers application, AD834JNZ pictures?
- You can use Jotrin's intelligent search engine, or filter by Analog Functions ; Analog Multipliers & Dividers category, or find it through Analog Devices, Inc Information page.
- Q: Are the AD's AD834JNZ price and stock displayed on the platform accurate?
- The AD's inventory fluctuates greatly and cannot be updated in time, it will be updated periodically within 24 hours. After submitting an order for AD834JNZ, it is recommended to confirm the order with Jotrin salesperson or online customer service before payment.
- Q: Can I place an order offline?
Yes. We accept offline orders.
We can provide order placement service. You only need to log in, click "My Orders" to enter the transaction management, and you will see the "Order Details" interface. After checking it, select all and click "Place Order". In addition, you can enjoy coupons or other selected gifts when placing orders online.
- Q: What forms of payment can I use in Jotrin?
- TT Bank, Paypal, Credit Card, Western Union, and Escrow is all acceptable.
- Q: How is the shipping arranged and track my package?
Customers can choose industry-leading freight companies, including DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, and Registered Mail.
Once your order has been processed for shipment, our sales will send you an e-mail advising you of the shipping status and tracking number.
Note: It may take up to 24 hours before carriers will display tracking information. In normal conditions, Express delivery needs 3-5 days, Registered Mail needs 25-60 days.
- Q: What is the process for returns or replacement of AD834JNZ?
All goods will implement Pre-Shipment Inspection (PSI), selected at random from all batches of your order to do a systematic inspection before arranging the shipment.
If there is something wrong with the AD834JNZ we delivered, we will accept the replacement or return of the AD834JNZ only when all of the below conditions are fulfilled:
(1)Such as a deficiency in quantity, delivery of wrong items, and apparent external defects (breakage and rust, etc.), and we acknowledge such problems.
(2)We are informed of the defect described above within 90 days after the delivery of AD834JNZ.
(3)The AD834JNZ is unused and only in the original unpacked packaging.
Two processes to return the products:
(1)Inform us within 90 days
(2)Obtain Requesting Return Authorizations
More details about return electronic components please see our Return & Change Policy.
- Q: How to contact us and get support, such as AD834JNZ datasheet pdf, AD834 pin diagram?
- Need any After-Sales service, please feel free contact us: email@example.com
Analog Devices, Inc
- 1.EMI Reduction Through Spread Spectrum FM Technology
- 2.Analog Devices' electronic part number naming conventions
- 3.AD9833 chip realizes programmable telemetry signal source
- 4.Digital-to-Analog Converter supports smartphone testing.
- 5.D/A Converter optimizes television viewing experience.
- 6.Multicore Processors optimize audio system applications.
AD734ANZ Divider/Multiplier, 4 Amplifiers, 10Hz to 10MHz, 450V/µs slew, 8V to 1...
AD734AQ Divider/Multiplier, 4 Amplifiers, 10Hz to 10MHz, 450V/µs slew, 8 Vto 1...
AD734BN ANALOG MULTIPLIER, 450V/uS, Supply Voltage Min:8V, Supply Voltage Max:...
AD7506SQ/883B Nanopower Precision Shunt Voltage Reference; Package: SO; No of Pins: ...
AD7864ASZ-1 Analogue to Digital Converter, 12 bit, 500 kSPS, Single Ended, Paralle...
AD834ARZ Divider/Multiplier IC, 3 AMPs, 1 MHz Small Signal BW, 20 V/µs slew, 8 ...