The Solution of Smart Grid Substation Automation
Introduzione alla soluzione
Smart grids need to ensure the continuity and safety of power supplies, and these goals need to be achieved by relying on transmission substations and distribution substation networks.
Synchronization and high availability are important factors in achieving load balancing and play an important role in preventing peak power outages or equipment/network failures.
Freescale's substation automation solutions provide communication and control systems for secure, reliable power distribution in smart grids.
The high-performance communications processor integrates the processing power and connectivity required for substation automation and communication systems, including Industrial Ethernet, IEC 62439 (PRP / HSR) redundancy management and Intelligent Electronic Devices (IED) in accordance with IEC 61850.
● Flexible performance and cost points for substation control nodes and IEDs
● Flexible interface supports synchronization and high availability field/process bus communication
● Switching and non-switched Ethernet network connections to various topologies (eg star, line, tree, ring, redundant ring, etc.)
● Trusted platform prevents theft of features, data and uniqueness
● Advanced power management reduces energy consumption and fan demand, which in turn reduces bill of materials
The block diagram of solution
|No.||Numero di parte||Fabbricante|