24GHz millimeter wave radar sensor module
Introduzione alla soluzione
The 24 GHz radar sensor is a kind of sensor. It realizes high-precision radar ranging function by using Doppler radar technology and FMCW (frequency-modulated continuous wave) technology, and has wide applications in smart cities, intelligent transportation, and industry. Based on Doppler radar technology and FMCW technology, Firefly Factory has independently developed two 24GHz radar sensor modules: Doppler radar sensor module for moving target detection, and FMCW radar sensor module for static and dynamic target detection. Mainly for the smart home and industrial security field, and designed a variety of debugging methods to adapt to a variety of different application scenarios.
1. the Doppler radar sensor module:Doppler radar, also known as pulse Doppler radar, is a radar that uses the Doppler effect to detect the position and relative velocity of a moving target. After the electromagnetic wave continuously emitted by the radar transmitter illuminates the object, the electromagnetic wave is reflected back to the receiver by the object, and the frequency of the transmission is compared with the frequency of the reception, and the corresponding frequency shift is obtained, and then the corresponding frequency is calculated according to the Doppler frequency shift principle. The relative speed of the object.
- Support CW, FMCW debugging mode
- Operating frequency: 24GHz-24.25GHz
- Voltage: 3.3V, current: 70mA
- Output power 8dBm EIRP
- Working distance: 0.1m-6m
- Antenna angle: 120°X120°
- Sensor size: 25*14*1.6 mm
- Intelligent induction: automatic door sensor, escalator control, moving object detection
- Intelligent security: security monitoring device, camera intelligent start control
- Smart home: faucet control, microwave sensor switch, smart toilet
- Industrial Intelligence: Conveyor Speed Measurement, Industrial Control
2. FMCW radar sensor moduleFMCW (Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave), which is a frequency-modulated continuous wave, is applied to high-precision radar ranging. The basic principle is that the transmitted wave is a high-frequency continuous wave. The received echo frequency is the same as the frequency of the transmitted frequency. The frequency changes with the law of the triangle wave with time, and there is a frequency difference, and the target distance can be calculated by using this small frequency difference.
This module can realize the function of parking space monitoring in indoor and outdoor parking lots and shared parking spaces.
- Frequency: 24GHz-25GHz
- Modulation method: FMCW
- Working distance: 0.01m-2m (parking position detection status)
- Maximum working distance: 30m
- Radar angle: 80*32°
- Voltage / Power: 5V / 1W
- Working environment temperature: -40-85 °C
- Indoor and outdoor parking system
- Shared parking space
- Vehicle blind spot monitoring
- Smart street light
- Level detection
|Numero di parte